Franklin House

Franklin House

 

 

The Franklin House, designed by Frank Packard, was built in 1907 and donated to the Ross County Historical Society in 1972. The house is dedicated to preserving the history of women in Ross County and features changing exhibits of nineteenth and twentieth century clothing and accessories, coverlets, quilts and linens and furniture as well as other household items. A walk through the house itself is illuminating too. The interior architecture of the house remains as it was when the structure was built 100 years ago.

Tours of the Franklin House begin at the Ross County Heritage Center, 45 West Fifth Street, during regular museum operating hours (please see museum page for operating hours).

 


Museum

Home


Knoles Log House